New table formats
The results from the February 2022 Participation, Job Search and Mobility survey are published below using new table formats. These new table formats incorporate two changes:
- State and territory data now available in all tables
- Tables are renumbered by topic
Some tables also incorporate additional age group data.
Release schedule for February 2022 release
There are a number of planned changes to the February 2022 release of Participation, Job Search and Mobility (PJSM).
The release of PJSM data into TableBuilder has been delayed until later in the year in order to prepare for the release of 2021 Census data in TableBuilder. PJSM microdata will instead be published in ABS DataLab as a supplementary file for the Longitudinal Labour Force microdata.
On 24 May 2022:
- Potential workers for February 2022 is available now.
- Job mobility for February 2022 is available now.
- This page has tables with February 2022 data for all three PJSM topics in Data downloads, including Underemployed workers.
On 27 May 2022:
- Microdata from PJSM for 2015 to 2022 will be released in ABS DataLab as a supplementary file alongside the April 2022 update to the Longitudinal Labour Force microdata. This will provide an alternative method of analysing PJSM data while TableBuilder is delayed.
On 24 Jun 2022:
- Underemployed workers is predominately based on underemployment data from the Labour Force survey and will be updated with the latest data from the May 2022 Labour Force survey. It will also be supplemented with February 2022 PJSM data on underemployed part-time workers (available now on this page in Data downloads).