Key IndicatorsPopulation clock 25,412,373 1 new person every 1 minute and 13 seconds. Consumer price index 1.3% March quarter 2019 All groups, original Gross domestic product 0.4% Quarterly change Mar 2019 Chain volume measure, seasonally adjusted Average weekly earnings $1,604.90 November 2018 Full time adults ordinary time, trend estimate Unemployment rate 5.1% May 2019 Monthly, trend estimate
The ABS will be carrying out scheduled website maintenance this Wednesday 19 June from 1pm to 5pm. Users may experience a short disruption. Thank you for your understanding.
- Tuesday 18 June 2019Property prices fall across all capital citiesResidential Property Price Indexes: Eight Capital Cities
- Thursday 13 June 2019Trend participation rate all-time high of 65.9 per centLabour Force, Australia
- Thursday 13 June 2019Modellers' Database March Qtr 2019 released todayModellers' Database
- Wednesday 12 June 2019Chinese visitor arrivals down 6.1% from a year agoOverseas Arrivals and Departures, Australia
- Tuesday 11 June 2019Slowing growth in filled jobsLabour Account Australia, Quarterly Experimental Estimates
ABSBETA Launch of ABS Beta Website Help us make a new user-friendly website. ABS Beta is the place where you can try out new website concepts and provide feedback about your experience.
ABS Website ABS Website Improvements The ABS website has moved to HTTPS. We have endeavoured to make sure this has no impact. Your links, bookmarks and automated scripts should continue to work. Please take the time to test your scripts and if you encounter any difficulties please contact us.
6.6 million Aussies drive their car to work, up 500,000 since 2011