Key IndicatorsPopulation clock 25,646,402 1 new person every 1 minute and 28 seconds. Consumer price index 1.8% December quarter 2019 All groups, original Gross domestic product 0.5% Quarterly change Dec 2019 Chain volume measure, seasonally adjusted Average weekly earnings $1,658.70 November 2019 Full time adults ordinary time, trend estimate Unemployment rate 5.1% February 2020 Monthly, trend estimate
- Thursday 2 April 2020Job vacancies down in the year to FebruaryJob Vacancies, Australia
- Wednesday 1 April 2020Dwelling approvals rise in FebruaryBuilding Approvals, Australia
- Tuesday 31 March 2020Further ABS information to measure coronavirus impactsABS Media Statements
- Monday 30 March 2020Monthly international trade in goods confidential itemsInternational Merchandise Trade: Confidential Commodities List
- Friday 27 March 2020Latest Research from the Methodology DivisionMethodological News
Additional ABS products Additional ABS products to measure impact of COVID-19 The ABS is releasing additional information to enhance understanding of the economic impacts of the COVID-19 coronavirus. This information has been collated onto a single page and will be updated as new data is published.
Information for Survey Participants ABS approach to survey participation during COVID-19 The ABS is prioritising the health, safety and well-being of our staff, households and businesses at all times. We encourage the completion of surveys online or by phone. More information is available for survey participants.
Women are more likely to be multiple job holders