Key IndicatorsPopulation clock 25,645,636 1 new person every 2 minutes and 37 seconds. Consumer price index -0.3% Annual change Jun 2020 quarter All groups, original Gross domestic product -0.3% Quarterly change Mar 2020 Chain volume measure, seasonally adjusted Average weekly earnings $1,658.70 November 2019 Full time adults ordinary time, trend estimate Unemployment rate 7.4% June 2020 Seasonally adjusted estimate
- Wednesday 12 August 2020Annual wage growth 1.8% in June quarter 2020Wage Price Index, Australia
- Wednesday 12 August 2020Understanding labour supply article releasedParticipation, Job Search and Mobility, Australia (Additional Information)
- Tuesday 11 August 2020Payroll jobs continue to fall in VictoriaWeekly Payroll Jobs and Wages in Australia
- Monday 10 August 2020Stimulus money used on household bills, savings and foodHousehold Impacts of COVID-19 Survey
- Monday 10 August 2020Countdown to Census2021 Census
Additional ABS products Additional ABS products measure impact of COVID-19 The ABS is releasing additional information to better understand the impacts of the coronavirus (COVID-19). Links to this data have been collated onto a single page and will be updated as new data is published.
ABS releases findings of Census Privacy Impact Assessments Census Privacy Impact Assessments The ABS has released the findings, and ABS responses, of two independent Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs) looking at the way the 2021 Census will be run.
1 in 10 Australians with disability experienced discrimination because of their disability