Key IndicatorsPopulation clock 25,383,711 1 new person every 1 minute and 13 seconds. Consumer price index 1.3% March quarter 2019 All groups, original Gross domestic product 0.2% Quarterly change Dec 2018 Chain volume measure, seasonally adjusted Average weekly earnings $1,604.90 November 2018 Full time adults ordinary time, trend estimate Unemployment rate 5.1% Apr 2019 Monthly, trend estimate
- Friday 24 May 2019Travel exports to China exceed $16b in 2018International Trade: Supplementary Information, Calendar Year
- Thursday 23 May 2019Detailed monthly Labour Force data released todayLabour Force, Australia, Detailed - Electronic Delivery
- Thursday 23 May 2019Census data on Aboriginal and Torres Strait IslandersCensus of Population and Housing: Reflecting Australia - Stories from the Census (Additional Information)
- Wednesday 22 May 2019Construction work done falls in MarchConstruction Work Done, Australia, Preliminary
- Tuesday 21 May 2019Retail margins fell -0.6% in the March quarter 2019Producer Price Indexes, Australia (Additional Information)
ABSBETA Launch of ABS Beta Website Help us make a new user-friendly website. ABS Beta is the place where you can try out new website concepts and provide feedback about your experience.
ABS Website ABS Website Improvements The ABS website has moved to HTTPS. We have endeavoured to make sure this has no impact. Your links, bookmarks and automated scripts should continue to work. Please take the time to test your scripts and if you encounter any difficulties please contact us.
The ACT has the highest proportion of people with qualifications