Key IndicatorsPopulation clock 25,700,960 1 new person every 1 minute and 28 seconds. Consumer price index 2.2% March 2020 quarter All groups, original Gross domestic product 0.5% Quarterly change Dec 2019 Chain volume measure, seasonally adjusted Average weekly earnings $1,658.70 November 2019 Full time adults ordinary time, trend estimate Unemployment rate 6.2% April 2020 Seasonally adjusted estimate
- Wednesday 27 May 2020ABS to release Provisional Monthly Mortality StatisticsABS Media Statements
- Wednesday 27 May 2020Construction work done falls in MarchConstruction Work Done, Australia, Preliminary
- Wednesday 27 May 2020Monthly international trade in goods confidential itemsInternational Merchandise Trade: Confidential Commodities List
- Tuesday 26 May 2020New Personal Income of Migrants microdata in DataLabMicrodata: Personal Income of Migrants
- Tuesday 26 May 2020Correction to disability data for Indigenous peopleNational Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Survey (Replacement Content)
Additional ABS products Additional ABS products measure impact of COVID-19 The ABS is releasing additional information to better understand the impacts of the coronavirus (COVID-19). Links to this data have been collated onto a single page and will be updated as new data is published.
Information for Survey Participants ABS approach to survey participation during COVID-19 The ABS is prioritising the health, safety and well-being of our staff, households and businesses at all times. We encourage the completion of surveys online or by phone. More information is available for survey participants.
5 in 10 people aged 18-24 years, up from 4 in 10 in 2012-13