224 Information and Organisation Professionals
Information and Organisation Professionals support organisations, government, individuals and the community by analysing, organising and managing information and data, and by providing advice on policy, business and organisational methods, and the value of property and other items.
Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this minor group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- applying mathematical, statistical and actuarial principles and techniques to a range of tasks
- developing, organising and maintaining libraries and other information keeping services
- reviewing and analysing economic data and preparing reports
- managing the collection and processing of information and data to produce intelligence, and analysing and advising on policy options
- assessing the value of land, property and other items, and providing advice on the administration, and commercial and operational use of land and property
- studying organisational structures and methods to solve organisational problems and achieve greater efficiency