2247 Management and Organisation Analysts
Management and Organisation Analysts assist organisations to achieve outcomes, continual improvement and greater efficiency. They study organisational structures, methods, risks, systems and procedures. ICT Business Analysts are excluded from this unit group.
ICT Business Analysts are included in Unit Group 2611 ICT Business and Systems Analysts.
Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- assisting and encouraging the development of objectives, strategies and plans aimed at achieving optimal customer experience and satisfaction and the effective use of organisations' resources and capabilities
- identifying business and organisational gaps and opportunities through application of continuous improvement and change methodologies
- analysing and evaluating current systems, capabilities and structures
- advising clients on recommendations based on analysis of current-state gaps to provide solutions to organisational problems
- preparing and recommending proposals to revise methods and procedures, alter work flows, redefine job functions and support organisational innovation and improvements.
- assisting in implementing approved recommendations
- providing coaching and mentoring to individuals and teams to build specific capabilities
- 224711 Management Consultant
- 224712 Organisation and Methods Analyst
224711 Management Consultant
- Business Consultant
Assists organisations to achieve greater efficiency and solve organisational problems which exclude the deployment of quality systems and certification processes.
Skill Level: 1
- Business Analyst
- Business Improvement Manager
224712 Organisation and Methods Analyst
- Procedures Analyst
Studies organisational structures, methods, systems and procedures.
Skill Level: 1
- Change Management Facilitator
- Delivery Coach
- Industry Analyst
- Quality Auditor