Applying for TableBuilder and Microdata access
Registering and Registration Centre
- How do I register?
- What if I don't receive the activation email?
- I have forgotten my password/user ID or my secret question/answer
- How do I update my personal details?
- How do I update my email address?
- I am a Contact officer but I cannot see an Organisation Administration tab when I log into Registration Centre
Working with others when using microdata
Licensing, copyright and citations
Obligations, responsibilities and liability
- What are the Conditions of use for TableBuilder and microdata access?
- What are the obligations for microdata users?
- What are the Responsible Officer's responsibilities?
- Who can be a Responsible Officer?
- What are the Contact Officer's role and responsibilities?
- What are the conditions for DataLab access?
- What are the penalties for breaching a microdata undertaking?
- What is the ABS liability position for microdata?
ABS/Universities Australia Agreement
What if I don't receive the activation email?
Check your spam folder to see if the email has been automatically categorised. If you still can't find the email, contact the ABS at email@example.com and an ABS staff member will assist you.
I am a Contact Officer for my organisation, but I cannot see an 'Organisation administration' tab when I log into the Registration Centre.
When you log into Registration Centre, if you see your tabs, but they are aligned vertically down the page, rather than horizontally across the page an error has occurred. In some cases, Internet Explorer (IE) 8 reverts back to the Internet Explorer 7 engine. These are instructions to turn off IE7, so that IE8 is running as IE8:
- If you can't see a menu bar in Internet Explorer (File, Edit, etc.), enable it by right clicking on some empty space in the tab bar and ticking Menu Bar.
- In the menu bar, go to the Tools menu and click on Compatibility View Settings.
- Untick the 'Display intranet sites in Compatibility View' tickbox.
- If the problem still persists (you still do not see an 'Organisation administration' tab), contact the ABS at firstname.lastname@example.org and an ABS staff member will assist you.