|Page tools: Print Page Print All RSS Search this Product|
· DataLab – secure access to unit record data for in-depth analysis using a range of statistical software.
APPLYING FOR ACCESS
To apply for access to TableBuilder or the DataLab, please follow the steps on the How to Apply for Microdata page on the ABS website. If you are already a registered TableBuilder user, please use the TableBuilder Login page.
Further information about the Collection and microdata can be found in the various pages associated with this product, and the related release Preschool Education, Australia, 2018 (cat. no. 4240.0). This information includes:
· The Quality Declaration in the Explanatory Notes tab
· The Abbreviations and Glossary in the Explanatory Notes tab of Preschool Education, Australia, 2018 (cat. No. 4240.0)
· A description of the collection framework in National Early Childhood Education and Care Collection: Concepts, Sources and Methods (cat. no. 4240.0.55.001)
· Other related products on the Related Information tab
For support in the use of this product, please contact Microdata Access Strategies on 02 6252 7714 or via email@example.com.
DATA AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Other data from the Collection may be available from the ABS on request. Subject to confidentiality and data quality constraints, special tabulations can be produced incorporating data items, populations and geographic areas selected to meet individual requirements. These are available, on request, on a fee for service basis. Contact the National Information and Referral Service on 1300 135 070 or the Information Consultancy link on the ABS website.
These documents will be presented in a new window.