Key IndicatorsPopulation clock 25,643,772 1 new person every 1 minute and 28 seconds. Consumer price index 1.8% December quarter 2019 All groups, original Gross domestic product 0.5% Quarterly change Dec 2019 Chain volume measure, seasonally adjusted Average weekly earnings $1,658.70 November 2019 Full time adults ordinary time, trend estimate Unemployment rate 5.1% February 2020 Monthly, trend estimate
- Monday 30 March 2020Monthly international trade in goods confidential itemsInternational Merchandise Trade: Confidential Commodities List
- Friday 27 March 2020Latest Research from the Methodology DivisionMethodological News
- Friday 27 March 2020Australians who developed profound or severe disabilityAustralians' journeys through life: Stories from the Australian Census Longitudinal Dataset (Additional Information)
- Thursday 26 March 2020Additional labour market analysis released todayLabour Force, Australia, Detailed - Electronic Delivery
- Thursday 26 March 2020Household wealth up 3.3% in the December quarterAustralian National Accounts: Finance and Wealth
Additional ABS products Additional ABS products to measure impact of COVID-19 The ABS is releasing additional information to enhance understanding of the economic impacts of the COVID-19 coronavirus. This information has been collated onto a single page and will be updated as new data is published.
Information for Survey Participants ABS approach to survey participation during COVID-19 The ABS is prioritising the health, safety and well-being of our staff, households and businesses at all times. We encourage the completion of surveys online or by phone. More information is available for survey participants.
Almost a quarter of a million Aussie carers are under 25 years of age