Key IndicatorsPopulation clock 25,260,851 1 new person every 1 minute and 15 seconds. Consumer price index 1.8% December quarter 2018 All groups, original Gross domestic product 0.3% Quarterly change Sep 2018 Chain volume measure, seasonally adjusted Average weekly earnings $1,586.20 May 2018 Full time adults ordinary time, trend estimate Unemployment rate 5.0% December 2018 Monthly, trend estimate
- Thursday 14 February 2019Behind the numbers: How many people work one hour/week?Labour Force, Australia, Detailed - Electronic Delivery (Additional Information)
- Thursday 14 February 2019Half of temporary migrants call Sydney or Melbourne homeInsights from the Australian Census and Temporary Entrants Integrated Dataset
- Thursday 14 February 2019Census and temporary entrants microdata in TableBuilderMicrodata: Australian Census and Temporary Entrants Integrated Dataset
- Thursday 14 February 2019Veal production up 11% since December 2017 quarterLivestock Products, Australia
- Wednesday 13 February 2019Crime rates lower than a decade agoCrime Victimisation, Australia
Experiences of Violence and Personal Safety of People with Disability People with Disability and Experiences of Violence People with disability are more likely to experience physical violence than people without disability (5 per cent to 4 per cent respectively). One in eight people with a psychological or intellectual disability experienced physical violence in 2016, compared with one in 20 people with physical disability.
ABSBETA Launch of ABS Beta Website Help us make a new user-friendly website. ABS Beta is the place where you can try out new website concepts and provide feedback about your experience.
71% of people aged 30 to 39 have some form of tertiary qualification