Key IndicatorsPopulation clock 25,646,761 1 new person every 2 minutes and 37 seconds. Consumer price index -0.3% Annual change Jun 2020 quarter All groups, original Gross domestic product -0.3% Quarterly change Mar 2020 Chain volume measure, seasonally adjusted Average weekly earnings $1,713.90 May 2020 Full time adults ordinary time, seasonally adjusted Unemployment rate 7.5% July 2020 Seasonally adjusted estimate
- Friday 14 August 2020Overseas Arrivals - Unprecedented Fall in 2019-20Overseas Arrivals and Departures, Australia
- Thursday 13 August 2020Employment and hours worked rose in JulyLabour Force, Australia
- Thursday 13 August 2020Average earnings rose in May as low paid jobs lostAverage Weekly Earnings, Australia
- Thursday 13 August 2020Beef production down 8.3% since June 2019Livestock Products, Australia
- Wednesday 12 August 2020Annual wage growth 1.8% in June quarter 2020Wage Price Index, Australia
Additional ABS products Additional ABS products measure impact of COVID-19 The ABS is releasing additional information to better understand the impacts of the coronavirus (COVID-19). Links to this data have been collated onto a single page and will be updated as new data is published.
ABS releases findings of Census Privacy Impact Assessments Census Privacy Impact Assessments The ABS has released the findings, and ABS responses, of two independent Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs) looking at the way the 2021 Census will be run.
71% of people aged 30 to 39 have some form of tertiary qualification