1492 Call or Contact Centre and Customer Service Managers
Call or Contact Centre and Customer Service Managers organise and control the operations of call or contact centres, review customer services, and maintain sound customer relations.
Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
In New Zealand:
- NZQF Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- developing and reviewing policies, programs and procedures concerning customer relations and goods and services provided
- ensuring operational efficiency within a call centre
- providing direction and feedback to team members and assisting with recruitment
- managing, motivating and developing staff providing customer services
- planning and implementing after-sales services to follow up customer satisfaction, ensure performance of goods purchased, and modify and improve services provided
- liaising with other organisational units, service agents and customers to identify and respond to customer expectations
- may work in a call centre
- 149211 Call or Contact Centre Manager
- 149212 Customer Service Manager
149211 Call or Contact Centre Manager
Organises and controls the operations of a call or contact centre. May work in a call centre.
Skill Level: 2
149212 Customer Service Manager
- Client Service Manager
- Service Manager
Plans, administers and reviews customer services and after-sales services, and maintains sound customer relations.
Skill Level: 2