This publication contains the supply-use tables for 2019-20. The data in this release is consistent with the 2020-21 release of the Australian System of National Accounts.
Supply-use tables are an integral and essential element of the ABS national accounts. They are building blocks for the Australian System of National Accounts as they are used to ensure GDP is balanced for all three approaches (production, expenditure and income) and provide the annual benchmarks (levels) from which the quarterly estimates are compiled. They provide detailed information about the supply and use of products in the Australian economy, and the structure of and interrelationships between Australian industries.
The supply-use time series from 1994-95 to 2019-20 are available through the Data Explorer website.
- Digital activity in the Australian economy, 2019-20, Published October 2021
- Improved estimates of the annual National Accounts: Results of the 2021 historical revisions, Published October 2021
- Digital activity in the Australian economy, 2018-19, Published January 2021
- Use of constrained optimisation in the production of supply-use tables, Published October 2020
- Digital activity in the Australian economy, Published October 2019
- Services in the Australian economy, Published October 2019
Any discrepancies between totals and sums of components in this publication are due to rounding.