This class consists of units mainly engaged in printing and/or providing reprographic services. Printing methods may include off-set lithographic, reprographic, digital, relief and screen printing. Units may print onto a variety of materials, including paper, plastic and metal. Also included are units mainly engaged in screen printing on wearing apparel.
- Digital printing
- Off-set lithographic printing
- Photocopying service
- Relief printing, including letterpress and flexographic printing
- Screen printing on made-up clothing
- Serigraphy (screen printing)
Units mainly engaged in
- pre-press, preparation and finishing printing support services are included in Class 1612 Printing Support Services; and
- publishing newspapers are included in Class 5411 Newspaper Publishing.