1322 Finance Managers
Finance Managers plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the financial and accounting activities within organisations.
Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- determining, implementing, monitoring, reviewing and evaluating budgetary and accounting strategies, policies and plans in consultation with other Managers
- providing financial information and interpreting the implications for business performance and funding needs
- coordinating the development, implementation and monitoring of accounting systems
- directing the preparation of financial reports that summarise and forecast the organisation's financial position such as income statements, balance sheets and analyses of future earnings and income
- assessing capital finance proposals and the financial status of operational projects
- advising on investment strategies, sources of funds and the distribution of earnings
- delivering long range profit forecasts, budgeting and financial reporting
- ensuring compliance with financial legislation and standards
- 132211 Finance Manager
132211 Finance Manager
- Chief Financial Officer
- Finance Director
- Financial Controller
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the financial and accounting activities within an organisation.
Skill Level: 1
- Financial Administrator