3. Enter your authentication code if you have set up two factor authentication.
4. Read over the information that ABS Business reporting will have access to.
5. Press ‘Allow access’. This will link your accounting software with ABS Business Reporting.
6. Use the drop down to select the business to select the business you want to report for and read over the information that ABS Business Reporting will access. ABS Business Reporting does not offer customisation of what data is accessed.
7. Press ‘Connect business’.
8. You can now begin reporting for this business in ABS Business Reporting.