Survey data items are available for selected targets, indicators and strategic areas for action in OID. Some of these data items also overlap with Closing the Gap targets 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 and are used as a supplementary data source for Closing the Gap reporting. These data items include:
2018-19 National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Survey (NATSIHS):
- Smoker Status – NIRA
- Long term alcohol risk level - 7 day average (2009 guidelines) for NIRA
- Body mass index - measured - categories for NIRA indicator
- Whether tobacco used by child's mother during pregnancy
- Labour force full-time/part-time status – NIRA
- Level of highest educational attainment
- Level of highest non-school qualification
- Level of current non-school qualification
- Whether attained Year 12 or equivalent or Certificate II or above
- Whether completed Certificate III or above / Year 12
- Attainment of, or currently studying for a non-school qualification
- Engagement in employment or study
These data items are available in TableBuilder (all other datasets), MicrodataDownload and DataLab.
Data collected in surveys such as the NATSIHS is available in TableBuilder (all other datasets), MicrodataDownload and DataLab and requires a paid subscription.
Information on costs and how to access survey data in TableBuilder, MicrodataDownload and DataLab is available in the Microdata and TableBuilder Frequently Asked Questions.
 National Indigenous Reform Agreement. See National Indigenous Reform Agreement - National Agreement Performance Reporting for further information.