Information for applicants
This information is for applicants applying for data and ICT graduate positions.
|Applications opened||7 March 2022|
|Applications closed||26 April 2022|
|Initial assessments and video interviews||May 2022|
|Live video or face-to-face interviews||June - July 2022|
|Applicants advised of outcome||September 2022|
|Graduate Development Program starts||February 2023|
- be an Australian citizen at time of application
- will or have completed at least an Australian Qualifications Framework Level 7 qualification (a Bachelor degree), or higher equivalent by 31 December 2022*
- your most recent eligible qualification has or will be completed between 1 January 2018 to 31 December 2022
- be able to obtain and maintain a valid Australian Government security clearance if required
- be willing to undergo any Police, character, health or other checks required.
* As part of the application process you will be required to include your latest academic transcript.
Complete your application online. We’ll ask you to provide your personal details, resume, answer ten multiple choice and one technical question and upload a copy of your most recent academic transcript.
Our application process will include a video interview and face to face interview to assess your suitability for a graduate role. If applying in the Data Graduate Stream and found suitable at interview stage, you will be asked for your preferences in agency placement and location.
If successful, you will also be required to meet health, integrity and character clearances, and may need to acquire and maintain at least a baseline security clearance.
All suitable candidates will be advised by email and any offer will be made verbally.
Whilst the formal program begins in February 2023, many graduates are given the opportunity to start as a non-ongoing or permanent employee earlier. Your availability to start early will have no bearing on your assessment of suitability.
To find out more information or to apply visit Current Vacancies.