Between June 2022 and June 2023,
- For couple families with dependants, joblessness increased from 2.7% to 3.0%.
- Couple families with both partners employed increased 1.9%.
- Couple families with dependants where neither parent was employed increased from 3.6% to 4.1%.
In June 2023,
- 7.8% of families with children under 15 were jobless families.
- 25.7% of couple families with children aged 0-4 years had both parents working full-time.
- 76.4% of couple families with children under 15 had mothers who were employed.
- 22.1% of couple families with children under 15 had one parent employed.