This document was added 10/07/2013.
History of Changes
11/03/2016 Amendments in the following ANZSIC 2006 Contents pages:
- Replacement of Appendix 1: Australian Units Model
- Chapter 9 Alphabetic index of primary activities
Removal of primary activities:
Addition of primary activities:
- 1811 Liquefied natural gas manufacturing
- 1851 Candle manufacturing
- 0159 Broom millet growing
- 0700 Liquefied natural gas production
- 2599 Candle manufacturing
- 3231 Installation of domestic water recycling equipment
- 3109 Water filtration plant construction
- 6962 Environmental sustainability assessment service
03/04/2014 Amendments in the following ANZSIC 2006 Contents pages:
- Class 0700 Oil and Gas Extraction:
Removal of Exclusion/Reference: 'Units mainly engaged in liquefying natural gas are included in Class 1811 Industrial Gas Manufacturing'
- Class 1811 Industrial Gas Manufacturing:
Addition of Exclusion/Reference: 'Units mainly engaged in liquefying natural gas are included in Class 0700 Oil and Gas Extraction'.
Replacement of .PDF: 'Australian and New Zealand Standard Industrial Classification (ANZSIC) 2006 (Revision 2.0)' released on 26/06/13 due to amendment to the following content:
- Removal of 'Australia' reference from cover page
- Changed reference to Dallas Welch from 'Government Statistician' to 'Acting Government Statistician' on page 3
- Added Statistics New Zealand's phone number to 'Inquiries' box on page 4
- Revised headers and footers:
- Changed titles in headers to uniform text: 'Australian and New Zealand Standard Industrial Classification (ANZSIC) 2006 Revision 2.0'
- Changed footer references to 'Australian and New Zealand Standard Industrial (instead of 'industry) Classification'
- Adjusted page numbering in Contents page accordingly
- NZ regional office mail contact address blocks to separate lines on end page
- Adjusted second column on Australia/New Zealand contact and postal details to align on end page
There have been no changes to the updates made to the Classification, the Australian Units Model or any other content.