|Chain volume measures (a)|
|GSP per capita (b)||1.9||0.4||0.0||2.2||1.0||0.5||-6.2||2.4||1.0|
|Real Gross State Income||3.7||2.5||3.5||2.4||2.1||-1.0||-3.7||4.2||2.9|
|Current price values|
- Reference year for chain volume measures is 2021-22.
- Population estimates are as published in National, state and territory population and ABS projections.
Revisions this issue
This release of the State Accounts incorporates revisions to the time series. The revisions are due to a number of factors, including:
- Updated data sources – Quarterly indicators used to apportion national estimates to states and territories in the 2021-22 release have been updated with more complete and audited financial year information.
- The incorporation of the latest National Accounts Supply-Use benchmarks and historical revisions
- The incorporation of final estimates from the 2021 Census of Population and Housing.
For more details see the Changes in this issue section