Managed Funds, Australia
- The total managed funds industry rose $14.7b (0.4%) to $3,828.1b funds under management
- Consolidated assets of managed funds institutions rose $11.2b (0.4%) to $3,053.9b
- Cross invested assets rose $9.2b (2.0%) to $481.1b
- Unconsolidated assets rose $20.4b (0.6%) to $3,535.1b
Household Expenditure Survey, Australia: Summary of Results
- Average weekly household spending on goods and services was $1,425.
- Household spending on goods and services increased by 15% since 2009-10.
- Average weekly spending on goods and services was highest in the Northern Territory and Australian Capital Territory and lowest in Tasmania and South Australia.
2015-16 financial year