|Do you want to make a difference in your community and help shape its future? Census Area Supervisors play a critical role in recruiting, managing and training a small team of Census field staff to help deliver the 2016 Census. |
Area Supervisors are:
- Non-office based jobs, requiring travel
- Temporary casual positions, with flexible working hours.
As an Area Supervisor, you will:
- Recruit, manage and train a small team of temporary Census field staff
- Implement and manage the Census delivery and collection processes and procedures
- Undertake a range of administrative tasks, including the receipt, handling and storage of a range of Census materials
- Earn $34.76 per hour (inclusive of 25% loading).
As an Area Supervisor, you must:
- Know your local community
- Hold a current driver licence
- Be comfortable using computer, tablet and mobile devices
- Comply with ABS work health and safety policies
- Hold Australian Citizenship or have the legal right to work in Australia.
Job seekers from diverse backgrounds, including non-English speaking backgrounds and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, are encouraged to apply.
For more information on the position, see the Applicant Information Kit.
Apply online today!
Area Supervisor applications now open!