Labour Account Australia
In seasonally adjusted terms for the December quarter 2021:
- Total jobs increased 529,900 (3.7%).
- Filled jobs increased 472,300 (3.4%) to 14.5 million.
- Multiple job holders increased 13.1%.
- Secondary jobs increased 98,600 (11.5%).
- Hours worked increased 4.3%.
- Employed people increased 3.3% to 13.6 million.
Labour Account Australia, Experimental Estimates
- Over the six years to June 2016, filled jobs grew by 6.9%.
- Over the same period, the number of employed persons increased by 6.8%.
- Over the six years to June 2016, hours actually worked increased by 5.7%.
- Total labour income increased over the six years to June 2016 by 21.5%.