Labour Account Australia
In seasonally adjusted terms for the June quarter 2022:
- Total jobs increased 2.5% to 15.5 million.
- Filled jobs increased 2.2% to 15.0 million.
- Secondary jobs increased 5.5% to 1.0 million.
- Proportion of vacant jobs increased to 3.1%.
- Multiple job holders increased 4.3% to 898,900.
- Hours worked increased 2.9%.
Labour Account Australia, Experimental Estimates
- Over the six years to June 2016, filled jobs grew by 6.9%.
- Over the same period, the number of employed persons increased by 6.8%.
- Over the six years to June 2016, hours actually worked increased by 5.7%.
- Total labour income increased over the six years to June 2016 by 21.5%.