Retail and wholesale trade
Retail Trade, Australia
The March 2021 seasonally adjusted estimate:
- Rose 1.3% month-on-month.
- This updates the rise of 1.4% published in the Preliminary Retail Trade release.
- Rose 2.2% compared with March 2020.
- In volume terms, the seasonally adjusted estimate fell 0.5% in the March quarter 2021.
Retail Trade, Australia, Preliminary
- The seasonally adjusted estimate rose 1.4% ($423.9m) from February 2021 to March 2021.
- In seasonally adjusted terms, Australian turnover rose 2.3% in March 2021 compared with March 2020.
- The March Quarter 2021 will be relatively unchanged compared to the December quarter 2020, in seasonally adjusted current price terms.