National Land Account, Experimental Estimates
- Between 2011-16 land managed for resource protection (eg. reserves) increased by 12.2 million hectares.
- Between 2010-15, 63.8 million hectares of natural terrestrial vegetated: herbaceous land (eg. grassland) became natural surfaces (eg. bare earth).
- Land value increased 32.6% to $5,124 billion dollars between 2011-16.
Waste Account, Australia, Experimental Estimates
- Australia generated 76 million tonnes of waste, 10% increase since 2016-17
- $17 billion spent on waste services, 18% increase since 2016-17
- Construction industry spent the most on waste services ($2 billion), 35% increase since 2016-17
- Exports remain steady since 2016-17 at 6% of total waste
2018-19 financial year