Qualifications and work
- In 2018-19, 63% of Australians aged 15-64 had a non-school qualification.
- 24% of people had multiple qualifications.
- 83% of people with a qualification had one that was relevant to their job.
- 2.6 million people (16%) had at least one incomplete qualification.
Education and Work, Australia
- 66% of people aged 15-64 years were fully engaged in work and/or study.
- 19% of those aged 15-64 were currently studying (3.2 million people).
- 59% of school leavers were enrolled in further study (176,900 people).
- 68% of people aged 20-64 years had a non-school qualification.