- 21 disputes occurred, 10 more than from the previous quarter.
- 4,300 employees were involved, an increase from 1,100 in the previous quarter.
- 11,700 working days were lost, an increase from 1,500 in the previous quarter.
- More than eight in ten (81%) working days lost were in the Transport, postal and warehousing industry.
- More than five in ten (52%) working days lost were in New South Wales.
Year ended estimates
- 82 disputes occurred, 81 less than in the previous year.
- 29,500 working days were lost, 64% less than the previous year.
|June 2020||September 2020||September 2019||September 2020|
|Number of disputes|
|Commenced in period (no.)|
|Newly involved ('000)|
|Working days lost ('000)||1.5||11.7||82.9||29.5|