Identifies market opportunities and advises on the development, coordination and implementation of plans for the pricing and promotion of an organisation's products or services.
The entry requirement for this occupation is a bachelor degree or higher qualification or at least 5 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- supports business growth and development through the preparation and execution of marketing objectives, policies and programs
- undertakes and commissions market research to identify market opportunities for new and existing products and services
- evaluates the competitive environment and the positioning of existing products and services relative to their product life cycles
- advises on all elements of the marketing mix including products and services, pricing, advertising and sales promotion, selling and distribution channels
- prepares sales and marketing forecasts, assists executives in the preparation of divisional marketing plans, and coordinates marketing plans for overall business
- coordinates and participates in product development and management, through initial product concept and testing to ongoing monitoring of market success
- liaises with suppliers, customers and other agencies to ensure the organisation is well informed on changing market conditions and trends
- may evaluate and promote export opportunities and monitor associated trading conditions
Sales Promotion Officer
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram