UNIT GROUP 2221 MARKETING AND ADVERTISING PROFESSIONALS
MARKETING AND ADVERTISING PROFESSIONALS plan, develop, coordinate and implement programs of information dissemination to promote a favourable view of an organisation, products and services and to increase market share.
The entry requirement for this unit group is a bachelor degree or higher qualification or at least 5 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- planning and organising publicity campaigns and assigning tasks to researchers and publicity writers
- appraising, revising and selecting material submitted by publicity writers, photographers, illustrators and others to create favourable publicity
- undertaking or commissioning public opinion research, analysing the findings and planning public relations campaigns
- supporting business growth and development through the preparation and execution of marketing objectives, policies and programs
- undertaking or commissioning market research to identify market opportunities for new or existing products and services
- interpreting and predicting current and future consumer trends
- planning, developing and organising advertising policies and campaigns to support sales objectives
- advising executives or clients on advertising strategies and campaigns to reach target markets, creating consumer awareness and effectively promoting the attributes of products or services
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram