UNIT GROUP 4126 METAL FINISHING TRADESPERSONS
METAL FINISHING TRADESPERSONS coat metal parts and articles using electrolytic processes, or polish metal articles.
The entry requirement for this unit group is an AQF Certificate III or higher qualification. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- polishing and buffing sheet or other metal to finish metal parts or articles
- preparing electrolytic and silver solutions for electroforming and applying silver solution to the objects to be coated
- setting and adjusting controls to regulate electric current and depositing of coating on objects
- rinsing solutions from coated articles
- checking depth of coating
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram