UNIT GROUP 8295 SALES DEMONSTRATORS AND MODELS
SALES DEMONSTRATORS AND MODELS demonstrate goods at commercial premises, exhibitions, or private homes or model garments and other merchandise or pose for art.
The entry requirement for this unit group is completion of compulsory secondary education or higher qualification.
- setting up displays and demonstrating merchandise to commercial customers or to guests in private homes
- answering questions and offering advice on the use of products
- selling items or directing purchasers to the sales counter
- modelling garments, footwear or fashion accessories for customers, sales personnel and fashion designers
- modelling for still photographs, or film and video action photography
- posing as subject for paintings, sculptures and other types of art
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram