Displays and demonstrates goods at commercial premises, exhibitions or private homes.
The entry requirement for this occupation is completion of compulsory secondary education or higher qualification.
- sets up displays and demonstrates merchandise to commercial customers or to guests in private homes
- answers questions and offers advice on the use of products
- sells items or directs purchasers to the sales counter
- undertakes merchandising of products in retail outlets, ensuring there is adequate stock attractively presented for sale
- takes orders and makes arrangements for payment, delivery or collection
- offers sample items or distributes catalogues or other literature advertising items for sale
- may demonstrate new products and services at manufacturers' exhibitions and industry trade shows
- may confer with party sponsor and guests and arrange sponsorship of other house parties for private home demonstrations
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram