1. OECD iLibrary, September 2010, Highlights From Education at a Glance, 7 September 2010, OECD Publishing Centre for Educational Research and Innovation, viewed 18 January 2011, < http://www.oecd-ilibrary.org/education/highlights-from-education-at-a-glance-2010_eag_highlights-2010-en>
2. Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, May 2008, Our System of Education, viewed 18 May 2011, <http://www.dfat.gov.au/facts/education_in_australia.html>
3. Stacey, N September 1998, Social Benefits of Education, The Annals of the American Academy of Political and Social Science, Vol. 559, September 54-64.
4. Council of Australian Governments, 2010-2020, Draft National Disability Strategy, An Initiative of the Council of Australian Governments, viewed 2 February 2011, < http://www.google.com.au/search?q=National+disability+strategy+education&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-au:IE-SearchBox&ie=&oe=&redir_esc=&ei=XZ5ITcO9F4yiuQPizq3FBQ>
5. Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs (FaHCSIA), 2008, Developing a National Disability Strategy for Australia, FaHCSIA, viewed 4 February 2011, <http://www.fahcsia.gov.au/sa/disability/pubs/policy/Documents/nds_discussion_paper/nds_paper.pdf>
6. Office For Youth, National Youth Strategy, 14 April 2010, Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (DEEWR), published in electronic formats, viewed 4 February 2011, <http://www.deewr.gov.au/Youth/OfficeForYouth/YouthPrograms/Documents/NYSLaunchSpeech.pdf>
7. Vinson, T 2007, Dropping Off The Edge: the distribution of disadvantage in Australia, Catholic Social Services.
8. Workforce Information Service, South Australia's Mature Age Population, 2006, Department of Further Education, Employment, Science and Technology (DFEEST), viewed 10 February 2011, <http://www.workforceinfoservice.sa.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0013/5611/Mature_Age_Population_Profile.pdf>
9. The Australian Government, Treasury, 30 March 2011, Investing in Experience - speech delivered by Deputy Prime Minister and Treasurer (Wayne Swan) to Business Leaders, viewed 1 June 2011, <http://www.treasurer.gov.au/DisplayDocs.aspx?doc=speeches/2011/007.htm&pageID=005&min=wms&Year=&DocType=>
This page last updated 2 June 2011