Key IndicatorsPopulation clock 25,296,954 1 new person every 1 minute and 15 seconds. Consumer price index 1.8% December quarter 2018 All groups, original Gross domestic product 0.2% Quarterly change Dec 2018 Chain volume measure, seasonally adjusted Average weekly earnings $1,604.90 November 2018 Full time adults ordinary time, trend estimate Unemployment rate 5.1% January 2019 Monthly, trend estimate
- Wednesday 20 March 2019Road freight on the riseSurvey of Motor Vehicle Use, Australia
- Wednesday 20 March 20192006 to 2016 longitudinal Census microdata now availableMicrodata: Australian Census Longitudinal Dataset
- Wednesday 20 March 2019Information paper now available for 2006 to 2016 ACLDInformation Paper: Australian Census Longitudinal Dataset, Methodology and Quality Assessment
- Wednesday 20 March 20192018 Preschool Education microdata now availableMicrodata: Preschool Education, Australia
- Wednesday 20 March 2019Motor Vehicle Use, Australia released in TableBuilderMicrodata: Motor Vehicle Use, Australia
Discover Your Commonwealth Electoral Division Looking for data on federal electorates? New Census profiles on Commonwealth electorates are out now. These take into account new electorate boundaries as determined by the AEC. Find information on population, age, occupation, education and more for your electorate.
ABSBETA Launch of ABS Beta Website Help us make a new user-friendly website. ABS Beta is the place where you can try out new website concepts and provide feedback about your experience.
6.6 million Aussies drive their car to work, up 500,000 since 2011