Key IndicatorsPopulation clock 25,167,208 1 new person every 1 minute and 23 seconds. Consumer price index 1.9% September quarter 2018 All groups, original Gross domestic product 0.3% Quarterly change Sep 2018 Chain volume measure, seasonally adjusted Average weekly earnings $1,586.20 May 2018 Full time adults ordinary time, trend estimate Unemployment rate 5.1% October 2018 Monthly, trend estimate
- Thursday 13 December 2018Over two in three Australians now overweight or obeseNational Health Survey: First Results
- Thursday 13 December 2018Latest Research from the Methodology DivisionMethodological News
- Thursday 13 December 2018Modest growth in household wealth as property slidesAustralian National Accounts: Finance and Wealth
- Thursday 13 December 2018Rebenchmarked Labour Force data now available.Labour Force, Australia - Rebenchmarked Estimates
- Wednesday 12 December 2018How healthy is the typical Australian?National Health Survey: First Results
National Health Survey: First Results How healthy is the typical Australian? The typical Australian is a non-smoker who does 42 minutes of exercise every day, but is still overweight or obese and could fit more vegetables in their diet. See how you measure up in the latest National Health Survey release.
Population Projections, Australia When will we reach 30 million? Recent population trends suggest that Australia will reach 30 million people between 2029 and 2033. Population projections are based on assumptions of future levels of fertility, life expectancy and migration.
Management & Commerce is the most popular field of study in Australia