Key IndicatorsPopulation clock 24,865,580 1 new person every 1 minute and 26 seconds Consumer price index 1.9% December quarter 2017 All groups, original Gross domestic product 0.4% Quarterly change Dec 2017 Chain volume measure, seasonally adjusted Average weekly earnings $1,567.90 November 2017 Full time adults ordinary time, trend estimate Unemployment rate 5.5% January 2018 Monthly, trend estimate
- Wednesday 21 March 2018State space models for measuring statistical impactsResearch Paper: Using State Space Models for Measuring Statistical Impacts of Survey Redesigns, A case study of the ABS Labour Force Survey
- Wednesday 21 March 2018Preschool Education microdata now availableMicrodata: Preschool Education, Australia
- Wednesday 21 March 2018Causes of death 2014 and 2015 revisions released todayCauses of Death, Australia (Additional Information)
- Tuesday 20 March 2018Annual property price growth slows in December quarterResidential Property Price Indexes: Eight Capital Cities
- Tuesday 20 March 2018Australia tells us what matters for volunteering dataInformation Paper: Collection of Volunteering data in the ABS
Preschool Education, Australia, 2017 Preschool Education Australia, 2017 out now! In Australia, most little learners are now enrolled in a preschool program for 15+ hours a week. To see which states and territories had the highest percentage of children enrolled in a preschool program and more click here!
Census of Population and Housing: Estimating homelessness, 2016 Census reveals rise in the rate of Australia's homeless Over 116,000 people were estimated to be homeless in Australia on Census night in 2016 - that's a 4.6 per cent increase in the rate of homelessness since 2011.
The ACT has the highest proportion of people with qualifications