Key IndicatorsPopulation clock 25,347,848 1 new person every 1 minute and 13 seconds. Consumer price index 1.3% March quarter 2019 All groups, original Gross domestic product 0.2% Quarterly change Dec 2018 Chain volume measure, seasonally adjusted Average weekly earnings $1,604.90 November 2018 Full time adults ordinary time, trend estimate Unemployment rate 5.0% March 2019 Monthly, trend estimate
- Wednesday 24 April 2019CPI recorded no movement in the March quarter 2019Consumer Price Index, Australia
- Wednesday 24 April 2019Detailed monthly Labour Force data released todayLabour Force, Australia, Detailed - Electronic Delivery
- Thursday 18 April 2019Trend unemployment rate steady at 5.0%Labour Force, Australia
- Thursday 18 April 2019Australia’s demographic historyAustralian Historical Population Statistics
- Wednesday 17 April 2019Renewable energy jobs surge on the back of solarEmployment in Renewable Energy Activities, Australia
ABSBETA Launch of ABS Beta Website Help us make a new user-friendly website. ABS Beta is the place where you can try out new website concepts and provide feedback about your experience.
Discover Your Commonwealth Electoral Division, Australia, 2019 Looking for data on federal electorates? Census profiles and a new interactive map for Commonwealth electorates are out now. These take into account new electorate boundaries as determined by the AEC. Find information on population, age, occupation, education and more for your electorate.
71% of people aged 30 to 39 have some form of tertiary qualification