Key IndicatorsPopulation clock 24,970,469 1 new person every 1 minute and 24 seconds. Consumer price index 1.9% March quarter 2018 All groups, original Gross domestic product 1.0% Quarterly change Mar 2018 Chain volume measure, seasonally adjusted Average weekly earnings $1,567.90 November 2017 Full time adults ordinary time, trend estimate Unemployment rate 5.5% May 2018 Monthly, trend estimate
- Monday 18 June 2018Aussies travelling to NZ down 3.3% from a year agoOverseas Arrivals and Departures, Australia
- Friday 15 June 2018Australia's natural capital valued at $6,413 billionAustralian Environmental-Economic Accounts
- Friday 15 June 2018Consultation on remaking the Statistics Determination
- Friday 15 June 2018Input-Output tables detail the structure of the economyAustralian National Accounts: Input-Output Tables
- Thursday 14 June 2018Trend underemployment at 8.5%, below 2017 peakLabour Force, Australia
Review of 2021 Census topics Public consultation closing 30 June Do you want to have a say on the information we collect in the 2021 Census? If so, it’s time to take action now. You can tell us about your data needs via our online consultation. Learn more and lodge your submission by 30 June 2018.
. ABS wins Federal Government Flexible Working Day Award The ABS has been recognised as the best government agency to proactively and effectively embrace flexible working.
74% of Health Professionals are female