Key IndicatorsPopulation clock 24,972,996 1 new person every 1 minute and 24 seconds. Consumer price index 1.9% March quarter 2018 All groups, original Gross domestic product 1.0% Quarterly change Mar 2018 Chain volume measure, seasonally adjusted Average weekly earnings $1,567.90 November 2017 Full time adults ordinary time, trend estimate Unemployment rate 5.5% May 2018 Monthly, trend estimate
- Wednesday 20 June 2018Benefits outweigh taxes for householdsGovernment Benefits, Taxes and Household Income, Australia
- Wednesday 20 June 2018Goods exports increased by 19% to $291b in 2016-17Characteristics of Australian Exporters
- Tuesday 19 June 2018Which is Australia's top region for personal income?Estimates of Personal Income for Small Areas
- Tuesday 19 June 2018Sydney and Melbourne drive property price fallResidential Property Price Indexes: Eight Capital Cities
- Monday 18 June 2018Aussies travelling to NZ down 3.3% from a year agoOverseas Arrivals and Departures, Australia
Review of 2021 Census topics Public consultation closing 30 June Do you want to have a say on the information we collect in the 2021 Census? If so, it’s time to take action now. You can tell us about your data needs via our online consultation. Learn more and lodge your submission by 30 June 2018.
. ABS wins Federal Government Flexible Working Day Award The ABS has been recognised as the best government agency to proactively and effectively embrace flexible working.
Management & Commerce is the most popular field of study in Australia