This group covers R&D directed towards education and training not elsewhere classified.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, Maori and Pacific Peoples education outcomes;
- theory and methodology of education and training;
- equity and access to education;
- special needs education, including gifted and disabled learners; and
- transition from education to the workforce and employment.
This group has nine objectives:
939901 Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Education
939902 Education and Training Theory and Methodology
939903 Equity and Access to Education
939904 Gender Aspects of Education
939905 Maori Education
939906 Pacific Peoples Education
939907 Special Needs Education
939908 Workforce Transition and Employment
939999 Education and Training not elsewhere classified
a) Public health education is included in Group 9202 Health and Support Services.
b) Ethical issues such as business ethics, social ethics, environmental ethics are included in Group 9504 Religion and Ethics.
c) Environmental education and awareness is included in Group 9607 Environmental Policy, Legislation and Standards.