7123-01 Supervisor, Engineering Production Systems Workers
Supervises and coordinates the activities of Engineering Production Systems Workers.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least 1 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification. Registration or licensing is required.
- determines work requirements and allocates duties to Engineering Production Systems Workers
- confers with managers to coordinate activities with other organisational units
- maintains attendance records and rosters
- explains and enforces safety regulations
- oversees the work of the unit and suggests improvements and changes
- confers with workers to resolve grievances
- may perform the tasks of an Engineering Production Systems Worker
Supervisor, Blast Furnace Operators
Supervisor, Roasting Plant Operators