8175.0 - Counts of Australian Business Operators, 2006 to 2007  
ARCHIVED ISSUE Released at 11:30 AM (CANBERRA TIME) 01/10/2008  First Issue
   Page tools: Print Print Page Print all pages in this productPrint All  


The proportion of Indigenous business operators who were male was 69% and the remaining 31% were female.

This distribution was identical to the overall business operator distribution for Australia.

Previous PageNext Page