UNIT GROUP 6322 BAR ATTENDANTS
BAR ATTENDANTS prepare, mix and serve drinks to patrons in bars in licensed establishments.
The entry requirement for this unit group is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least one years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- serving and selling cocktails, mixed drinks, bottled, canned and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks at a bar
- tapping kegs and attaching them to supply lines
- washing glassware and arranging bottles and glasses on shelves or benches
- cleaning and maintaining bar service area
- collecting payment for sales and operating cash registers