7291-01 Supervisor, Plastics Production Machine Operators
Supervises and coordinates the activities Plastics Production Machine Operators.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate II or higher qualification or at least 1 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- determines work requirements and allocates duties to Plastics Production Machine Operators
- confers with managers to coordinate activities with other organisational units
- maintains attendance records and rosters
- explains and enforces safety regulations
- oversees the work of the unit and suggests improvements and changes
- confers with workers to resolve grievances
- may perform the tasks of a Plastics Production Machine Operator
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram