UNIT GROUP 1294 COMMISSIONED OFFICERS (MANAGEMENT)
COMMISSIONED OFFICERS (MANAGEMENT) provide high level management to support the armed services, fire or police organisations.
The entry requirement for this unit group is usually a bachelor degree or higher qualification and at least 5 years relevant experience.
- establishing administrative and operational procedures, taking account of the organisation's operating environment
- making policy decisions and accepting responsibility for operations, performance of staff, achievement of targets and adherence to budgets, standards and procedures
- establishing lines of control and delegating responsibilities to subordinate staff
- controlling the selection and training of staff
- representing the organisation in dealings with other organisations
- controlling the collection and interpretation of management information to monitor performance
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram