Ticket Collector or Usher
Collects tickets or admission passes and ushers patrons to their seats at entertainment, sporting or recreational venues.
The entry requirement for this occupation is completion of compulsory secondary education or higher qualification.
- prepares venue for patrons and sets up merchandising displays
- checks or collects patrons' tickets or admission passes, assists patrons with special needs and ushers to seats
- deals with latecomers according to company policies and procedures
- monitors behaviour during performances and responds to, and controls potentially disruptive behaviour
- distributes passes to patrons leaving at intervals or temporarily during performances
- checks premises after performances, collecting lost property, turning off lights and locking up
- may sell programs, brochures or other products
- may carry out routine stock control and cash handling procedures
- may operate turnstiles at sporting or recreational venues
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram