Organisation and Methods Analyst
Studies organisational structures, methods, systems and procedures used in industrial establishments and other organisations.
The entry requirement for this occupation is a bachelor degree or higher qualification or at least 5 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- undertakes and reviews work studies by analysing existing or proposed methods and procedures such as administrative and clerical procedures
- records and analyses organisations' flow charts, records, reports, manuals and job descriptions
- prepares and recommends proposals to revise methods and procedures, alter work flows, redefine job functions and resolve problems
- assists in implementing approved recommendations, issuing revised instructions or procedure manuals and drafting other documentation
- assists and encourages the development of objectives, strategies and plans aimed at achieving the efficient use of an organisation's resources
- reviews operating procedures and advises of any departures from procedures and standards
- may train staff in new work methods
Work Study Officer
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram