UNIT GROUP 2294 BUSINESS AND ORGANISATION ANALYSTS
BUSINESS AND ORGANISATION ANALYSTS conduct studies of organisational structures, methods, systems and procedures used in industrial establishments and other organisations to achieve greater efficiency and solve organisational problems, or to facilitate an environment of continuous improvement with the major focus on customer requirements.
The entry requirement for this unit group is a bachelor degree or higher qualification or at least 5 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- assisting and encouraging the development of objectives, strategies and plans aimed at achieving customer satisfaction and the efficient use of an organisation's resources
- discussing business and organisational shortcomings with clients and evaluating current systems and structures
- discussing current systems with staff, observing systems at all levels of organisation and directing clients towards more efficient organisation
- developing solutions to organisational problems and planning the implementation of these solutions with staff in the organisation
- recording and analysing organisations' flow charts, records, reports, manuals and job descriptions
- preparing and recommending proposals to revise methods and procedures, alter work flows, redefine job functions and resolve problems
- planning, coordinating and participating in system reviews and quality audits, assisting staff in identifying potential improvements to systems, processes and work flows
- guiding an organisation through the deployment of quality systems and certification processes
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram