5111-13 Personal Assistant
Performs liaison, coordination and organisational tasks in support of managers and professionals.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate III or higher qualification or at least 3 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience is required in addition to the formal qualification.
- liaises with other staff on matters pertaining to the organisation's operations
- assists in researching and assembling information for the preparation of reports
- prepares reports, briefing notes, memoranda, correspondence and other routine documents
- maintains confidential files and documents
- attends meetings and acts as secretary if required
- maintains appointment books and makes travel arrangements
- processes incoming and outgoing mail, files correspondence and maintains records
- screens telephone calls and answers inquiries
- takes and transcribes dictation of letters and other documents
- may supervise other secretarial or clerical staff
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram