Installs, maintains and repairs piping systems downstream of the billing meter and appliances and ancillary equipment associated with the use of fuel gases, including Liquified Petroleum Gas systems.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate III or higher qualification. Registration or licensing is required.
- tests piping systems for gas appliances
- installs piping systems for combustible gases
- installs gas appliances and ancillary equipment
- installs appliance flues
- installs gas pressure regulating devices and gas detection systems
- provides consumer about the operation and maintenance of appliances
- installs Liquified Petroleum Gas systems in caravans and marine craft
- undertakes maintenance of gas appliances
- may maintain pipes, appliances, flues and ancillary equipment associated with the use of fuel gases
Gas Main and Line Fitter
Liquid Petroleum Gasfitter
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram