4431-11 General Plumber
Installs and repairs water, drainage, gas and sewerage pipes and systems.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate III or higher qualification. Registration or licensing is required.
- sets out and installs hot and cold water systems and associated equipment
- installs fire hydrants and hose reel systems
- designs sanitary plumbing and water supply systems including residential sprinkler systems
- installs discharge pipes and sanitary fixtures
- fabricates and installs soil and waste stacks
- installs sewerage and effluent pumping equipment and disposal systems
- installs below-ground drainage systems and associated ground support systems
- assembles and installs mechanical services machinery, air handling and conditioning equipment and small bore heating systems
- fabricates and installs rainwater goods and flashings
- may install roof and wall cladding
- may install and maintain approved domestic and commercial appliances and ancillary equipment
Fire Services Plumber
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram