4412-01 Supervisor, Fibrous Plasterers
Supervises and coordinates the activities of Fibrous Plasterers.
The entry requirement for this occupation is an AQF Certificate III or higher qualification and at least 3 years relevant experience. Registration or licensing may be required.
- determines work requirements and allocates duties to Fibrous Plasterers
- confers with managers to coordinate activities with other organisational units
- maintains attendance records and rosters
- explains and enforces safety regulations
- oversees the work of the unit and suggests improvements and changes
- confers with workers to resolve grievances
- may perform the tasks of a Fibrous Plasterer
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram