Produces written work for publication or performance.
The entry requirement for this occupation is a bachelor degree or higher qualification or at least 5 years relevant experience. This occupation requires high levels of creative talent or personal commitment and interest as well as, or in place of, formal qualifications or experience.
- creates or develops ideas and themes for written works, such as novels, plays, musical works, screen productions, educational texts, information texts and multimedia products
- researches subject matter through original or secondary materials, interviews and other media
- plans, organises and writes material
- revises work, ensuring coherence of style and development of theme, plot and characterisation
- may adapt, approve and evaluate manuscripts for radio, television, stage or film productions
- may use word processing application packages to input subject matter
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram