9221-11 Hand Packer
Weighs, wraps, seals and labels meat, fruit, vegetables or other products by hand.
The entry requirement for this occupation is completion of compulsory secondary education or higher qualification.
- obtains supplies of prepared meat, fruit, vegetables or other products and assembles bags, package folders and cartons
- packs containers or bags with products, counting, weighing or measuring amounts and adjusting quantities
- wraps protective material around products
- seals bags and containers and attaches preprinted labels
- counts and places bags or packages onto trays or racks, or into shipping cartons
- stamps or stencils identifying data on cartons
- visually inspects materials and containers
- records information such as numbers, weight, times and dates
- sorts packaged products by weight or content
- may start, stop or regulate conveyors to receive or dispose of packaged products
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram