8293-11 Street Vendor
Promotes and sells goods and services to customers at street or market locations.
The entry requirement for this occupation is completion of compulsory secondary education or higher qualification.
- collects and transports goods to street or market location
- displays or demonstrates goods on stands or on footpaths
- receives payment from customers and gives change
- prepares display cards or tickets
- wraps or packages goods sold
- may attract attention by playing music, singing or calling out items for sale
- may operate from a permanent location, street or market stall or stationary vehicle
Market Stall Vendor
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram