UNIT GROUP 8293 STREET VENDORS AND RELATED WORKERS
STREET VENDORS AND RELATED WORKERS sell goods and services at street or market locations, on established routes or door-to-door.
The entry requirement for this unit group is completion of compulsory secondary education or higher qualification.
- collecting and transporting goods to street or market location, along established van routes or door-to-door areas
- displaying or demonstrating products and explaining qualities of products to customers
- collecting payments from customers and recording transactions on customer receipts and sales records
- developing lists of prospective customers or using lists specified by management
- collecting empty containers, unsold and rejected merchandise
- wrapping or packing goods sold and reporting or resolving customer complaints
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram