UNIT GROUP 1295 CHILD CARE CO-ORDINATORS
CHILD CARE CO-ORDINATORS direct the activities of child care centres and services.
The entry requirement for this unit group is a bachelor degree or higher qualification or at least 5 years relevant experience. In some instances relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification.
- directing and supervising child care workers
- developing and implementing programs to enhance the physical, social, emotional and intellectual development of young children
- providing care for children in before-school, after-school, day and vacation care centres
- managing physical facilities and ensuring all buildings and equipment are maintained
- maintaining records and accounts for the centre
- complying with government requirements and standards
Follow us on...Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram