9219-21 Glass Processing Labourer
Performs routine tasks in the production of glassware.
The entry requirement for this occupation is completion of compulsory secondary education or higher qualification.
- assists in setting up, adjusting and repairing automatic machines and equipment
- transfers moulds to and from mould shops
- adjusts molten glass shears and furnace channel openings
- swabs machine blanks, moulds, feeder chutes and baffle plates
- checks weight of glassware
Glass Mould Cleaner